|BPMethods helps organizations improve how they do business.
We provide tools, services and professional guidance helping you document, measure, analyze and improve the processes you use to run your business.
How well do your business processes perform?
- Sales: Can faster sales cycles increase profits?
- Service: Will a better service experience make your customers happier and buy more?
- Products: Would improved product quality lower your overall operating costs?
- Supply Chain: What impact does supplier performance have on your bottom line?
- Finance: How would your billing cycles need to change to increase working capital?
How well you buy, make, move, and sell products and services determines success and profitability. Your workforce, processes and information technology determines how business gets done and how goals are achieved. Making improvements requires proven tools, techniques and the knowledge of how best to use them.
Organizations that know how to properly practice business process management (BPM) achieve impressive results.
- Costs reduced by greater than 30%
- Customer satisfaction increased by more than 10%
- Productivity improved by more than 60%
- Quality improved by greater than 40%
- Scheduling accelerated by more than 50%
- Return on investment (ROI) exceeding 400%